The best wedding invitation ever! Haha! A collaboration with our friends Rex+Jois of @Inksurge.
"The fun data was collected in the span of 2 weeks based on their 9 years relationship as lovers. Shot by Charles Buenconsejo, the 18 x 24 fold-out poster was printed in Foldcote 15 by Velprint." via Inksurge’s Behance page.
Photography CHARLES BUENCONSEJO
Animated Version by our friends from Acidhouse Post, soon!
Not often do I post something like this. But I’d like to have a wedding invitation like this someday, if I ever have one.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
people don’t care about the millions of people with mental illnesses that deal with their condition to the best of their abilities and just live, they just want a story where they can correlate mental illness with violence in order to scare people from talking about mental illness.
A woman hitting a neo-nazi with her handbag, Sweden, 1985. The woman was reportedly a concentration camp survivor.
“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.”1984 by George Orwell